I am Arlene Peck and have been an RN teaching CPR for over 20 years. I have performed CPR in the hospital many times, and I bring the knowledge and experience to the classroom. As well as running Houston CPR Training, I also am a contract Instructor for the American Heart Association, and Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center. I love teaching CPR, and I make the classes enjoyable and informative.
Why pick Houston CPR Training?
1. The classes are more affordable than all other classes in the area
2. There are no hidden costs or surcharges for late registration
3. All classes are taught by an RN with actual CPR experience
4. Classes are taught according to AHA standards, including official video
5. Students will have lots of hands on practice with the manikins and AED
6. The latest guidelines are taught, including using the latest equipment
7. Small classes means that students don’t have to wait for 20+ students to practice on manikins
8. Instructor remains in the classroom at all times, and questions are encouraged
9. Students will get their official AHA card the same day as their class
10. Flexible schedule.
9405 Huffmeister Rd
Houston, Texas 77095
Look for the Ken Taylor sign, and enter Suite #110.
Walk back to the third office on the right.
There is plenty of free parking right outside of the office.